Twelve of the finest chefs America has to offer will once again compete to see who is the best of the best, as the fourth season of Top Chef Masters was announced on Thursday morning.
TCM 4 will kick off on July 25, and the fourth season has some serious firepower from the cuilnary world. Here's the roster:
- Chris Cosentino - Chef/ Partner Incanto Restaurant, San Francisco; Competing for Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
- Clark Frasier - Owner of Arrows; Competing for Outright Lewiston/Auburn
- Mark Gaier - Owner of Arrows; Competing for Equality Maine Foundation
- Lorena Garcia - Owner of Lorena Garcia Cocina Restaurant; Competing for Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Inc
- Debbie Gold - Executive Chef of Kansas City's The American Restaurant; Competing for Children's TLC
- Kerry Heffernan - NYC Chef; Competing for City Harvest
- Thierry Rautureau - Chef/owner: Rover's and Luc; Competing for Food Lifeline
- Missy Robbins - Executive Chef: A Voce Madison & A Voce Columbus; Competing for Grow to Learn NYC
- Art Smith - Executive Chef and co-owner: LYFE Kitchen and Southern Art Restaurants; Competing for Common Threads
- Sue Torres - Chef/Owner: Sueños; Competing for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Takashi Yagihashi - Owner: Takashi Restaurant and Slurping Turtle; Competing for the American Red Cross, benefitting the Japanese Tsunami Disaster Relief
- Patricia Yeo - Om Restaurant & Lounge/ Moksa Pan Asian Izakaya; Competing for Heifer Project International
Presiding over the dozen competing chefs once again is judge and host Curtis Stone (currently a host of Around the World in 80 Plates), and also returning to the judges table are James Oseland and Ruth Reichl. There's also two new judges being introduced to TCM, food and travel journalist Krista Simmons and features editor of Gilt Taste, Francis Lam.
Top Chef Masters 4 premieres on July 25 at 10/9c on Bravo. Hey Foodies: Who do you think from this bunch is an early favorite? Sound off in the comments!
I love the Top Chef series. Some good candidates such as Patricia Yeo and Takashi. Any chance to replace Stone as MC/judge? He is not effective in this role. Was last year a dream or a nightmare?